Use your tax rebate to help our public schools:
go to donorschoose.org and donate to a public school in your city.
or call your local school. ask who to make your check out to. (this differs for each school, is typically done through the PTA and tax deductable.)
After donating, tell us how much you've pledged!
California is cutting more than $4.5 billion from K-12 education. This month they've laid off over 10,000 teachers. Our kids deserve better! Let's show our government we believe in stimulating our economy by stimulating the minds of the future. Use your tax rebate to help our public schools. From crayons to computers, any amount can help.
- 1 family tax rebate = 3 laptop computers
- 1 tax rebate = music supplies for 2 kindergarten classes
- 1 tax rebate = books for 2 classrooms
- 1 family tax rebate = sports equipment for 1 classroom
- 1 tax rebate = art supplies for 1 special ed classroom
if you can't donate your money, donate your time, go to sfsv.org to find out how.